Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hello :)

Well hello all who might be reading my blog posts. I'm new to this blogging thing. I thought it might be fun to try something different for a change. Throughout the time I am going to be blogging, you are going to find that, my life isn't all fun and games, and isn't the most exciting, but I will try not to bore u too much :). My name is Breeanne, I live a fairly simple life, with great friends, and a fabulous family. While I pass the time talking about, what ever I feel like blogging about, I will most likely be talking about SENIOR YEAR in high school, which I am SO excited for. To my new friends that I meet during that time, to my old and best friends I love with all my heart. I might pop a different story once in a while about baking, I love baking, and I might make this amazing cake or cookie or cupcake that im just gonna have to share with you guys :). So I hope you keep reading my blogs and thanks :)

Love,
Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment